Laura: I am an 18 year old girl from the South of Germany – Bavaria.
After finishing high school this year, I decided to travel the world and was searching for new adventures. When I found this project, I decided to apply and I am glad that I can be here and enjoy this experience in the beautiful Constanta.
Volunteering help young people to become active citizens and to take an active role in their lives and in their communities.
What we do for ESC volunteers?
- We host international volunteers in Constanta
- We send Romanian volunteers to other countries
What is ESC?
- ESC stands for European Solidarity Corps and is an EU Programme to support international (and national) volunteers
What is the duration of a volunteering program?
- short term volunteering – up to 2 months
- long term volunteering – 2 to 12 months
From which countries do we accept applications for ESC volunteering?
- Are you a foreigner (non-Romanian citizen) and want to volunteer with us? Apply here!
- Are you a Romanian and want to volunteer in Romania through ESC? Apply here!
- Are you a Romanian and want to volunteer internationally (EU and beyond) through ESC? Apply here!
What if I am a local and just want to carry out volunteering work in Constanta, without enrolling to the ESC?
What our volunteers do for the community in Constanta?
- Non-formal education in public and private kindergartens, primary schools, secondary schools, highschools, vocational schools, universities, etc.
For institutions in Romania
Are you an institution and want to invite our volunteers to deliver non-formal education? Apply here!
Have you already attended or do you intend to attend our non-formal education classes delivered by our volunteers? Please register here
and stay in touch with us.
BE YOUR OWN LEADER PROJECT
Our current volunteers
Änne: I am 23 years old and come originally from the northern part of Germany. A few things about myself:
I made an apprenticeship as a tailor, worked as an intern for a fashion designer and an art museum, am interested in different cultures and countries and love hiking and the mountains. When I found this project I knew it would be an adventure I would like to embark on.
Lison: I am a 21 year-old student in Sociology, later specialized in the gender studies.
I come from France, the southern part, near Toulouse (known as the “pink city”). I took this year off because I wanted (and needed) more experience on the field and this project was close to what I intend to do after I graduate, that is to say act with non-formal education towards the young people.
Sara: I am 21 years old, and I come from the North coast of Spain.
After studying a degree in mathematics for two and a half years, I decided to drop off and to take a gap year and live some new experiences. That’s how I found out about this great opportunity and I decided to get onboard.
Silvia: I am 25 years old and I graduated in March in Diplomacy and International Cooperation.
I studied in Italy, where I come from: I was born in Como and spent the last six years in Trieste, at the border with Slovenia. After graduation I decided I wanted to leave with the ESC and join the project here in Constanta to grow personally, learn and gain as much as possible from this experience.