Focus Group "Youth in Crisis"
Young people are a specific group who may face difficulties in their life. They may experience violence at home or school, bullying, addiction, alcoholic parents, ethnic minority, migrants, poverty, homeless, disability, and unfortunately, the list can go on. Often, psychological issues and mental disorders are indirect results of these experiences, deepening the spiral of risky behaviors in many areas. Yet, young people may be reluctant to use institutional help because of stereotypes and social labels of family, friends, and colleagues.
This is why our association, along with 5 more across Europe, decided to tackle the problem. “Online support for youth in risk” is the solution that we are going to implement in the next year. Our partners are:
- Slovenia DrogArt Slovenia – Slovensko Zdruzenje Za Zmanjsevanjeskodljivih Posledic Drog Drogart Drustvo
- Italy FioPSD – Federazione Italiana Organismi per Persone Senza Dimora
- Greece Social Welfare Centre of Central Macedonia Greece
- Portugal SOPRO – Solidariedade e Promoção ONGD
- Poland Fundacja po DRUGIE