CreArt - Transnational project meeting in Agigea, Constanta
“Technology is the art of transforming science into something practical” – Octav Bibere
Between March 31 and April 1, 2022, the TEAM4Excellence Association organized in Agigea the second transnational meeting within the Erasmus + project New Dimensions of the Distruptive Impact on Art and Creativity in Digital Social Innovation.
The event was attended by delegates from all project partners
- Yenişehir İlçe Milli Eğitim Müdürlüğü
- Domspain SLU
- Ecoistituto del Friuli Venezia Giulia Italy
- Karataş HALK Eğitim Merkezi
- Saricam HALK Eğitimi Merkezi
- Mesleki Girisimciler ve Toplum Gonulluleri Dernegi
Under the coordination of the Education Inspectorate ‘Yenişehir İlçe Milli Eğitim Müdürlüğü’ from Turkey, the partners are working on defining an educational package to prepare social educators and teachers to develop initiatives in the field of DSI. DSI – Digital Social Innovation refers to NEWS (innovations) that use, develop or rely on DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES (Digital) to address SOCIAL AND / OR ENVIRONMENTAL (Social) ISSUES.
For the development of the education package in which the arts, creativity and digital technology interact to enhance digital social innovation, the partners have obtained funding from the European Union through the Erasmus + program. The “CreArt” project team will finalize an educational package which will include:
- training for social educators and teachers to train them in the use of creativity and the arts in ISD,
- virtual laboratories, on the distance learning platform, in which students will apply all the theoretical knowledge acquired,
- a virtual community where social educators / teachers can find educational materials and collect and share their experiences,
- multimedia educational book about creativity and arts in DSI.
In addition, Spanish partner will develop a module to facilitate the expansion of the language horizon through technology using the CLIL – Content and Language Integrated Learning methodology. Through the online learning platform, mentors will be able to respond to students’ curiosities, eliminating many of the possible obstacles that may arise in adult education.
Read the press release here.
Location: Agigea-Constanta, Romania
Date: 31st of March to 1st of April 2022