Erasmus Training Courses Entrepreneurship
DEVELOPING AN ENTREPRENEURIAL MINDSET
Our KA1 Erasmus Training Courses Entrepreneurship series | Learn how to design better business models for your company, school or NGO using the Business model canvas. Fully covered by Erasmus+ grant.
Location: Constanta, Romania
Date: once a month, every first Friday of the month
Duration: 4-5 days
Status: Pending confirmation
Having and entrepreneurial mind is important for everyone. Most notably, it is important for those who are planning a new venture creation. In an ever changing world, it is also important for intrapreneurs who work for organisations. Similarly, it is useful for those who need to transform ideas into value-adding products or services through creativity and innovation.
For example, teachers, non-teaching administrative staff, school leaders and trainers need to identify and address the current and future expressed and unexpressed needs of their students, course participants, etc. Meanwhile, students and alumni need an entrepreneurial mindset in order to motivate themselves. Likewise, they need to focus their learning and continuous professional development towards their career goals.
Moreover, we argue that these are not only about what you do (technical execution), but it is also about how you think. This course teaches you to re-frame your thinking to maximize your chances for success.
Students are expected to:
- Firstly, have a market orientated attitude
- Spot and act upon opportunities
- Active and autonomous
- Work with uncertainties and take risks
- Finally, be just entrepreneurial enough
- Firstly, teachers and trainers in pre-school, primary, secondary, vocational, life-long adult learning, special needs
- Higher education academic staff
- Non-teaching administrative staff
- Members of students/teachers councils in adult education
- Head-teachers/ principals/ managers of schools/ universities/ organizations offering adult education
- Students aged 12 to 19 years of age
- University students
- Higher education alumni
- Officers, educational guides and counselors
- Career Counselors at HE institutions
- Municipality officers
- Industry/Business people
- Management staff in the institution/organization
- Finally, Associations, Foundations and NGO participants
Erasmus Training Courses Entrepreneurship. Course highlights
The course is provided by TEAM4Excellence, who is specialised in business and entrepreneurship training and consulting.
Before applying under Key Action 1, schools and adult education organisations must develop a European Development Plan. This plan is part of the application form. It outlines the needs of the institution/organisation in terms of quality development and internationalisation, and how their planned European activities will meet those needs.
In conclusion, the purpose of the European Development Plan is to ensure that the planned activities are relevant both for the individual participants and for the organisation as a whole. That is because activities have a higher impact on the quality of teaching and learning when they are well-integrated in the organisation’s strategic development.
Use the below Course Highlights to build your European Development Plan for this course:
- Firstly, market orientation
- Foster career focus
- Spot and act upon opportunities
- Autonomous work, collaboration and student-centered learning
- Develop creativity and innovation of teachers and learners
- Active learning
- Finally, improvement of English language